Re: omap3isp: iommu register problem.

I've just found the following thread where te problem is explained:
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2012-February/086364.html

The problem is related with the order iommu and omap3isp are probed
when both are built-in. If I load omap3isp as a module the problem is
gone.

However, according to the previous thread, omap3isp register should
return error but an oops should not be generated. So I think there is
a bug here anyway.

--
Javier Martin
Vista Silicon S.L.