Re: dvb-apps: Additional channels for Netherlands

On 09-03-13 15:45, Dmitry Katsubo wrote:
Dear LinuxTV developers,
Hoi Dimitry,

When I was playing with "scan" utility, I paid attention to comments in
file /usr/share/dvb/dvb-t/nl-All

# The Netherlands, whole country
# Created from http://radio-tv-nederland.nl/TV%20zenderlijst%20Nederland.xls
# and http://radio-tv-nederland.nl/dvbt/dvbt-lokaal.html
and what is interesting the comments refer to radio-stations only.
TV zenderlijst is pure DVB-T frequencies. I have not found a single FM frequency there. Note that if you open it via their website, there are two lists, FM zenderlijst and TV zenderlijst.

After I have completed the scan (I leave in the Netherlands in Delft
area) I have not found few TV stations. I think that the list is missing
522MHz and 698MHz. After I have added them (see patch file), I was able
to complete the scan. However I think that I have made an error, because
I can't watch TV channels fount on the newly added frequencies.

Can somebody help me to improve "nl-All" file?
You are probably using an old scan file. I pushed an updated version a week or two ago. I'm still working on an automated way to have daily frequency releases, but even then it can take a while before packagers pick it up.

Until then, you are free to use:
http://git.linuxtv.org/dtv-scan-tables.git/blob_plain/HEAD:/dvb-t/nl-All

As for your patch, I think it's wrong. On 522 Mhz (through the country, Delft as well) we have NTS4 (Bouquet 5) which is on a 2/3 coding rate, in your patch it's at 1/2.

On 698 MHz we have NTS1 (Bouquet 2) which is on a code rate of 1/2.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks.

Additional links:

http://dvbt4all.nl/digitenne/zenders/zuid-holland-noord/delft/