Re: media_build: getting a TerraTec H7 working?

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
<mchehab@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, I prefer to not use w_scan for DVB-C. It will take a long time to
> run, as it will try a large number of possibilities and still it might
> not find the channels, if your cable operator is using some weird setup

I don't think my cable operator is doing anything weird. As I wrote in
my original post: " (using a different DVBC-adapter, w_scan finds
almost 200 channels)".
FWIW, w_scan completes in about 30 minutes here.

> w_scan by default tries only QAM-64 and QAM-256, as those are the typical
> modulation types used, but it is up to your cable operator to decide. They
> might be doing something weird.

See my comment above; w_scan works with another DVB-C adapter, and
finds almost 200 channels.
Why wouldn't it work with the H7?

> It should be noticed that DVB-C2 is not supported by this frontend.

Noted.
Not that I think it matters for me.

--
Regards,