Re: [RFC] Initial scan files troubles and brainstorming

On 07-01-13 23:44, Jonathan McCrohan wrote:
Hi Christoph,

On Mon, 7 Jan 2013 13:53:25 +0100, Christoph Pfister wrote:
I've been updating the scan data for the past few years, but found
barely no time in the last (many!) months. This won't change in
future, so I've decided to step down from the task; may others do what
is necessary ...
Thanks for your work over the past few years. If nobody else is willing,
I'd be happy to take over this role, and if Oliver's offer still stands,
I'd be happy to share DVB scanfile maintenance with him.
Slightly depends on where this goes. If there is a seperated dvb-scanfile tree (or whatever incarnation can be thought of) I'd be happy to help out where I can.

The repository is 'done' imo. History is preserved and seperated out. Would just need some word from the powers that be. :)
Jon