Re: [RFC] Initial scan files troubles and brainstorming

Okay guys, I think this is a good time to discuss scan file
maintenance [ should have taken care of it earlier, but well ...].

I've been updating the scan data for the past few years, but found
barely no time in the last (many!) months. This won't change in
future, so I've decided to step down from the task; may others do what
is necessary ...

@Johannes: As I don't need the account anymore, please delete it.

Christoph