Re: Patch update notification: 37 patches updated

Am 23.12.2012 15:57, schrieb Mauro Carvalho Chehab:
> Em Sun, 23 Dec 2012 14:45:31 +0100
> Frank Schäfer <fschaefer.oss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
>
>> Hi Mauro,
>>
>> Am 23.12.2012 01:08, schrieb Patchwork:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> The following patches (submitted by you) have been updated in patchwork:
>>>
>>>  * [3/6] em28xx: fix capture type setting in em28xx_urb_data_copy_vbi()
>>>      - http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/15651/
>>>     was: New
>>>     now: Accepted
>>>
>>>  * [8/9] em28xx: move the em2710/em2750/em28xx specific frame data processing code to a separate function
>>>      - http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/15798/
>>>     was: New
>>>     now: Accepted
>>>
>>>  * [4/6] em28xx: fix/improve frame field handling in em28xx_urb_data_copy_vbi()
>>>      - http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/15652/
>>>     was: New
>>>     now: Accepted
>> This patch has not been applied yet to the media-tree.
>> Without this patch, frame data processing for non-interlaced devices is
>> broken.
> Not sure what happened there: I couldn't see this specific patch. Yet,
> at least some of the changes there seem to be applied. My guess is that
> somehow, this patch got merged with some other patch, or maybe the
> conflicts solving when the vbi-merge patches got applied (partially)
> fixed it.
>
> In any case, you'll need to rebase it, as it doesn't apply anymore.

Ok, I did a git diff against my local version and all changes (except
the remaining i2c stuff) seem to be applied.

One thing I noticed: you fixed strings with lines > 80 characters.
This is handled differently everywhere...
I know splitting strings breaks grepping, OTOH checkpatch complains.
So you prefer violating the 80 chars rule ?

Regards,
Frank