How to configure resizer in ISP pipeline?

Hello,

using Media Controller API, I can successfully configure a simple ISP pipeline on an OMAP3530 and capture video data. Now I want to include the resizer. So the pipeline would look like this (where MEM would be the devnode corresponding to "resizer output"):

Sensor --> CCDC --> Resizer --> MEM

My "sensor" (TVP5146) already provides YUV data, so I can skip the previewer. I tried setting the input and output pad of the resizer subdevice to incoming resolution (input pad) and desired resolution (output pad). For example: 720x576 --> 352x288. But it didn't work out quite well.

Can someone explain how one properly configures the resizer in an ISP pipeline (with Media Controller API) ? I spend some hours researching, but this topic seems to be a well guarded secret...

Kind regards,
Andreas