Re: Color problem with MPX-885 card (cx23885)

Am 13.11.2012 20:12, schrieb Devin Heitmueller:
> Just to be clear, I wasn't intending to suggest that you were using
> any of the actual V4L2 cropping features.  I'm just saying that if the
> video scaler were broken, it's possible that the frames are
> *effectively* being cropped at 640x480.

Absolutely, you found the problem. Thanks a lot. Indeed as soon as I
define a resolution (even the 640x480) I get the full picture. Only if
NO resolution is specified, I get 640x480 as a croped version.

Funny bug. For me I can live with the current solution. I can define the
resolution with mplayer and crop out the black left border. (Hopefully
QTMultimedia can do that also...)

Again, you have been very helpful. Thank you very very much.

Michael