[git:v4l-dvb/for_v3.7] [media] ds3000: add module parameter to force firmware upload

Hi Mauro,

There's indeed a conflict since (as far as I can tell) only patch #6 of
a 7 patch series was applied.

The entire patch series is:
 - http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/14752/
 - http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/14749/
 - http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/14753/
 - http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/14750/
 - http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/14751/
 - http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/14747/ (which is somewhat applied)
 - http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/14748/

Maybe it would be safer to revert patch #6 to cleanly reapply the entire
series?

As for the "force firmware load" patch, the reason for that patch was
that some cards report already having a firmware (despite having been
powered off for a while) when in fact they don't. Reloading the ds3000
module with this new option allows those cards to work properly. Out of
the thousand S470/471 cards we have in production, only a tiny fraction
require this option. That's why I didn't change the default behavior.

Cheers,

Rémi Cardona