[ANN] media_build should work again!

I've updated the media_build scripts to reflect the new file organization.

Most of the work was actually in dealing with some driver changes that required
compat code and that had nothing to do with the reorganization.

I'll have to wait for the daily build tonight to know for certain whether all
linux kernels are compiling fine, so I might have to do some finetuning this
weekend if there are still some failures.

Regards,

	Hans