[Announcement] pcimax3000+ (RDS-transmitter) control tool

Hello,
during the last weeks I've been working on a RDS (Radio Data System)
decoding library
(libv4l2rds) and a corresponding test and control tool (rds-ctl), that
might make it into v4l soon.

In the course of this process I created a command line tool for
controlling the PCIMAX3000+
RDS-transmission card.
http://www.pcs-electronics.com/3000-stereo-transmitter-card-p-1664.html?

The tool was used to test the library and has reached a stage where it
is feature complete
and easy to use and setup. For this reason I wanted to share the code
in case somebody
is interested in setting up his own radio station, or test RDS :)

The most recent version of the tool can always be found in my repository:
https://github.com/koradlow/pcimax-ctl

Regards,
Konke