Re: support for Elgato eyetv one

On 08/09/2012 07:13 PM, Dutchdude wrote:
Thanks for the reply! I had no idea that it would be that complex.

From the moment I joined this mailing board in order to add the information
above, I received no less than 193 e-mails! It's great to see that are that many
people working on linux drivers! Good luck and keep up the good work!

But (unfortunately) for the computer digital television receivers there is very few developers :-] Linux-Media contains much stuff, two APIs DVB and V4L2, and most development is happening currently on V4L2 interface.

regards
Antti

--
http://palosaari.fi/