Re: [v4l-utils] Add configure option to allow qv4l2 disable

Hi Mauro,

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 7:01 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
<mchehab@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Em 31-05-2012 13:29, Ezequiel Garcia escreveu:
>> Hi Gregor,
>>
>> On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 4:07 AM, Gregor Jasny <gjasny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> What's the purpose of this patch? As far as I can see it saves compile time
>>> if Qt4 development stuff is installed. Otherwise building qv4l should be
>>> skipped.
>>
>> I just found that people were applying patches to disable qv4l2 compilation.
>> In [2] you'll find this message: "The makefiles in the project attempt
>> to use the hosts' compilers if
>> qmake is installed." Perhaps, this was due to an old bug that's already solved.
>>
>> So: I'm not sure if patch is useful, but I thought I could send it
>> anyway and let you decide ;)
>
> Yeah, compiling qv4l2 on embedded distros may be hard.
> I'll apply it.

Gregory already applied this patch, and it seems you have now
over applied it in the same tree:

http://git.linuxtv.org/v4l-utils.git/commit/7fc9fa40e7fd1a72688c6f43fc11e085079b3f0c

http://git.linuxtv.org/v4l-utils.git/commit/06e5235b4e1514f9234a21942261ba417deb106c

Also Gregory cleaned a bit the patch
(mine was very basic, since I'm not autoconf-friendly).

So, could you revert the one you've committed?

Thanks,
Ezequiel.