Initial tuning file for Danish cable provider YouSee

Hi,
I recently setup a tuning back-end, but unfortunately an initial,
preliminary scan config was not available for my cable provider. My
back end of choice was TV headend and the guys there let me know that
they draw their data from the dvb-apps package and that the proper
channel for inclusion would be to post it on this list.

So attached is an initial scan file for the cable provider YouSee in
the Copenhagen area. It is based on the best available data, as the
provider doesn't provide a frequency list. It is identical to the
frequencies that I can manually collect using the 'scan' tool.

Let me know if I'm in the wrong place or need to clear something up.

Br,
Martin