Re: OMAP3ISP won't start

On 2012-04-02 06:32, Enrico wrote:
On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Gary Thomas<gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Just to be clear - I did have to make a few patches to both the
TVP5150 driver and CCDC part of OMAP3ISP as some of the BT656
support is still not in Laurent's tree.  I'll send patches, etc,
once I get it working, but as mentioned above, at least at the
register level, these are set up the same as in my working tree.

What patches did you add on top of Laurent tree?

I had a look some days ago and for example it's missing the right
setup for VD0/VD1 (no VD1 and VD0 set to half height), this could be
the cause of a not working isp. You can check if you get interrupts
from the isp (/proc/interrupts).

Getting lots of interrupts:
 24:       3376      INTC  omap-iommu.0, OMAP3 ISP

Another thing that is missing is the logic in the irq handler that
wait for a complete frame before calling next video buffer (or
something like that).

The items you mention are just what I merged from my previous kernel.
My changes are still pretty rough but I can send them to you if you'd
like.