Re: A second easycap driver implementation

Hi,

> Have you considered instead slowly moving the existing easycap driver
> over to all the new infrastructure we have now. For starters replace
> its buffer management with videobuf2, then in another patch replace
> some other bits, etc. ?  See what I've done to the pwc driver :)

Yes. And that was what I was doing until now.
Yet, after some work it seemed much easier
to simply start over from scratch.

Besides, it's being a great learning experience :)

So, since the driver is not yet working I guess there
is no point in submitting anything.

Instead, anyone the wants to help I can send what I have now
or we can start working through github.
If someone owns this device, it would be a *huge* help
with testing.

However, as soon as this is capturing video I would like
to put it on staging, so everyone can help.
Is this possible?

Thanks,
Ezequiel.