Re: DVB-S2 multistream support

Hello Mauro,

Am 22.01.2012 um 03:13 schrieb Mauro Carvalho Chehab:

Hi Christian,

Em 27-12-2011 08:12, Christian Prähauser escreveu:

Yes, I'm meaning something like what it was described there. I think
that the code written by Christian were never submitted upstream.

Hello Mauro,

Konstantin drew my attention to this discussion. Indeed, some time ago I wrote a base-band demux for LinuxDVB. It was part of a project to integrate support for second-generation IP/DVB encapsulations (GSE). The BB-demux allows to register filters for different ISIs and data types (raw, generic stream,
transport stream).

I realized that the repo hosted at our University is down. If there is interest, I can update my patches to the latest LinuxDVB version and we can put them on a
public repo e.g. at linuxdvb.org.

Sorry, I didn't notice your comment on this thread until today. It sounds interesting. Please post the patches at the ML, when they're available, for
us to review.

No problem, I'll keep you informed about the status of the patches.

Thanks and kind regards,
Christian.

Thanks!
Mauro