Re: Add tuner_type to zl10353 config and use it for reporting signal directly from tuner.

Hi, I tested it with Leadtek DTV 1800H (xc4000 version), Leadtek DTV
2000H PLUS (xc4000) and Leadtek DVR3200H (xc4000), all have same
issue, register of AGC is always 0x3f 0xff and only if I disconect
input from card it will change for short time like it is trying to
tune AGC, but after that it will always return to 0x3ffff value, so
signal reporting from zl10353 demodulator register can't work. Also i
think it is bad idea to measure signal from AGC control which can't
say anything about real signal level. I tested also older cards with
xc3028 tuners and there is signal information but always about 60%
even when i change antena system gain, but for XC2028 there is no such
think like signal monitoring register, it is present only on XC4000
and XC5000 tuners. If you want e can do some testing together, i can
give you access to my testing server.