Re: OMAP3ISP boot problem

Alex Gershgorin wrote:
Hi Sakari,

Thank you for your quick response and sorry for stupid question.
Yes CONFIG_OMAP_IOMMU and CONFIG_OMAP_IOVMM enabled,
because OMAP 3 camera controller depends on the CONFIG_OMAP_IOVMM  and CONFIG_OMAP_IOMMU.
Please tell me how I can use dmabuf instead of the IOMMU/IOVMM API.

Unfortunately that real fix isn't available yet and won't be for some time. Still, it should be fully functional currently.

Looking at the backtrace again, it seems to crash in driver_find_device(). That looks fishy.

Do you have the ISP driver compiled into the kernel? I might try it as a module, albeit it of course should work when it's linked to the kernel as well.

--
Sakari Ailus
sakari.ailus@xxxxxx