budget-av problem with inserted CAM (KNC1 DVB-C TDA10024)

Hello! (again)

Am I the only one with a KNC1 DVB-C TDA10024(clone) card that is trying to use a CAM(smit)? Is there anyone else that have got this to work? In the code it says it's compatible with TDA10023 som the KNC1 DVB-C MK3 card should be identical? (It's identical in code anyway)

Symtoms: TS streams gets corrupted when CAM is inserted. This is both with unencrypted and encrypted channels. When it's not inserted unencrypted streams works without any problems. (works without a problem in my Philips TV and the TV is connected to the output of the PCI-card so it cannot be a signal problem).

When searching the net I found a reference to a old patch that said something about having a different clock whenever the CAM is inserted but that code got removed a number of commits later(it was also for the TDA10021).

So am I alone?