Hauppauge Aero-M Driver Problem

Hello, all:

Since my previous e-mail, I was able to get a Linux driver for the tuner from Hauppauge. It came in the form of a v4l tree with the driver included. I adjusted the v4l/.config file to only build the necessary driver. Once it built and I invoked depmod -a, I hooked in my tuner, it detected the tuner, but then dmesg gave me:

[31537.360109] dvb_usb_mxl111sf: probe of 2-1.4:1.0 failed with error -22

Does anyone have any idea what this could be? I can't find anything helpful about error -22 when I go looking. I can provide the link to the driver or output from any command requested, I just need to know what to provide and how best to share it.

There was also a driver for the Mobile DTV half of the tuner included, but I could not get that part to build successfully, so I abandoned it for the time being in favor of getting the regular ATSC part to work.

Thanks for any thoughts or assistance.  It is greatly appreciated. =)

- Trip
www.rabbitears.info