Re: Anyone tested the DVB-T2 dual tuner TBS6280?

Thanks all for your quick answers.

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Bjørn Mork <bjorn@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> There's a binary-only tbs62x0fe_driver for x86_{32,64} in the archive,
> so it _might_ work.  But I don't think anyone here will recommend
> something like that...

Yes, this is what I was afraid of. That it was binary drivers, and I
agree that this usually only leads to problems when integrating it
with kernels that was not thought of by the developers.

Since I unfortunately don't have time to reverse engineer this binary
driver, I think I wait for another dual tuner DVB-T2 card shows up.

Thanks,
 Harald