Re: Anyone tested the DVB-T2 dual tuner TBS6280?

Hi Harald,

Currently the controller chip on the BlackGold card is unsupported - I
don't know if there's any development work going on for that in this
arena or if perhaps BlackGold are working on something themselves.
Perhaps somebody else here knows the full story.

This TBS card has only just been brought to my attention. I cannot tell
what PCIe chip it uses and if it's supported. The alleged Linux driver
download for it doesn't have the cxd2820r code in it, so I can't see
that having much chance of working.

Perhaps ask TBS directly what the status on this one is? I don't know of
anybody who has used it yet (even in Windows).

Regards,
--
Steve Kerrison MEng Hons.
http://www.stevekerrison.com/