Re: Any advice for writing Ruby driver for Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1150 on Linux?

Thanks for the info. The V4L2 spec is helpful, and the terminology allowed me to do some accurate googling. In fact I found a Ruby extension (hornetseye) that uses the V4L2 driver - I can probably make some progress going down that path.

--Bob