PAL support for Hauppauge 2200 (saa7164)

Hi,

in my country, PAL is the tv standard so after searching on the internet I
found this patch to make the driver work with PAL

http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-media/msg27603.html

the patch work's perfectly for me and the card is really working great.

But to get it working, I have to manually patch my kernel and recompile this
stuff, so I'm wondering if there's any chance/way to get this merged into
the main branch so that other people could profit from this as well.

Thanks,
Patrick