Status on DRX-K based tuner cards

Hello there,

I just wanted to ask whether there is a change in the situation of
tuners used in e.g. Terratec H5 / WinTV HVR-930c / MSI Digivox Trio
etc. As far as I can understand all the information available in
various mailing lists and boards, the real problem was (or is) the
DRX-K chip. Now there's a driver for Terratec H7 which includes some
drxk-* source code. Is this a different chip or is this the desired
source code for providing linux support for those devices?

I would really appreciate linux support for this kind of tuners - of
course I've got one myself, but in general I hate the idea that there
are products not available to the linux domain. Especially when it
comes to TV - there are all kinds of custom VDR solutions featuring
Linux, as well as many lightweight laptops like the eeePC, which can't
access the huge variety of dvb tuner cards.

Best Regards

Markus P.