Re: TechniSat SkyStar S2 / CX24120-13Z again

Jannis Achstetter <jannis_achstetter <at> web.de> wrote:

> [...]
> There is the mentioned binary driver. And s.o. made a patch against DVB
> s2-liplianin (http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin/) that
> adds support for the CX24120. It's not exactly a patch but a "run"-file
> with script-header and a tar-archive that extracts the patch and applies
> it directly.

What I forgot: The run-file can be found here:
 http://linuxdvb.org.ru/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&postID=16141#post16141

Right now I tried for the first time to apply this patch directly to the
mainline linux 2.6.39.1. With some offsets, the patch applied fine and I had the
frontend in menuconfig. Compiling throws two warnings but finishes okay. I can't
test functionality right now since I'm not at home where the device is but I
will test first thing when I get home.

Jannis