TechniSat SkyStar S2 / CX24120-13Z again

Hello list,

I'd like to bring up the discussion about the "TechniSat SkyStar S2" PCI
DVB-S2 card again. It has been asked once here:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.video-input-infrastructure/20733
but was never answered.
Information can be found here:
http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TechniSat_SkyStar_S2
There is the mentioned binary driver. And s.o. made a patch against DVB
s2-liplianin (http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin/) that
adds support for the CX24120. It's not exactly a patch but a "run"-file
with script-header and a tar-archive that extracts the patch and applies
it directly.
Until linux 2.6.39 I patched the s2-liplianin with the patch (extracted
manually) and compiled the driver as module. This worked fine until
2.6.39 where the Big kernel lock (BKL) was dropped. Since then, the
s2-liplianin doesn't compile anymore (not related to the CX24120-patch).

Is the any chance to get it into mainline? Is there anything I can do
but testing? Prepare a patch against mainline with everything needed to
get the SkyStar S2 running?

Best regards,
	Jannis