vb2: about vb2_queue->queued_count

Hello,

I'm still debugging my new video overlay device driver. The current
problem is again when playing back a second video.

After streamoff is called at the end of the first video, I disable the
overlay and call vb2_buffer_done on the last buffer. This is exited
early because vb->state == VB2_BUF_STATE_DEQUEUED.
This results in vb->vb2_queue->queued_count being 1.

Now if the new video starts I call vb2_queue_init in the .vidioc_reqbufs
callback on my queue (that still has queued_count == 1). After
vb2_queue_init returns queued_count is still 1 though q->queued_list is
reset to be empty.

__vb2_queue_cancel has a similar problem, &q->queued_list is reset, but
queued_count is not.

OTOH queued_count seems to be read only by vb2_wait_for_all_buffers
which currently has no users. :-)

Best regards
Uwe