Re: About RFC of HDMI-CEC

On 05/26/2011 12:05 PM, Hans Verkuil wrote:
On Thursday, May 26, 2011 07:09:30 vipul kumar samar wrote:
Hello,

On 05/25/2011 06:13 PM, Martin Bugge (marbugge) wrote:
Hello

To be honest I became a bit disengaded after all the discussion.

What caused me a lot of problems was the request for AV link support
(which is used in SCART connectors).
Something I never plan to implement.

But after the "v4l2 Warsaw Brainstroming meeting" it was sort of approved.

It only need to be reworked to be a subdev level api.
(for that I need some help from Hans Verkuil)

But it is great that someone else also need an API for this.
I include the latest version here so you can see if you agree, and
together we will get it in.

Yes, sure.

We currently have two drivers which uses this API for CEC.

* Analog Devices adv7604

* TMS320DM8x

i want to see source code of these two drivers.From where i can get
source code of these drivers??

The adv7604 driver is here:

http://git.linuxtv.org/hverkuil/cisco.git?a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/cobalt

But this tree hasn't been updated in quite some time and doesn't contain the
CEC support. I need to work on this anyway today so I'll see if I can get
this tree in sync with our internal tree.

The other driver we can't release as open source. It will eventually become
available, though.

Regards,

       Hans

Hello Hans,

Once i go through this driver then we will discuss it in more detail.
Thanks for your support.

Regards
Vipul Kumar Samar

Thanks and Regards
Vipul Kumar Samar

At least the adv7604 is planned to be upstreamed.

Best regards
Martin Bugge