Re: About RFC of HDMI-CEC

On Thursday, May 26, 2011 07:09:30 vipul kumar samar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 05/25/2011 06:13 PM, Martin Bugge (marbugge) wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > To be honest I became a bit disengaded after all the discussion.
> >
> > What caused me a lot of problems was the request for AV link support
> > (which is used in SCART connectors).
> > Something I never plan to implement.
> >
> > But after the "v4l2 Warsaw Brainstroming meeting" it was sort of approved.
> >
> > It only need to be reworked to be a subdev level api.
> > (for that I need some help from Hans Verkuil)
> >
> > But it is great that someone else also need an API for this.
> > I include the latest version here so you can see if you agree, and
> > together we will get it in.
> >

> Yes, sure.
>
> > We currently have two drivers which uses this API for CEC.
> >
> > * Analog Devices adv7604
> >
> > * TMS320DM8x
> >

> i want to see source code of these two drivers.From where i can get
> source code of these drivers??

The adv7604 driver is here:

http://git.linuxtv.org/hverkuil/cisco.git?a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/cobalt

But this tree hasn't been updated in quite some time and doesn't contain the
CEC support. I need to work on this anyway today so I'll see if I can get
this tree in sync with our internal tree.

The other driver we can't release as open source. It will eventually become
available, though.

Regards,

      Hans