Re: AW: Remote control not working for Terratec Cinergy C (2.6.37 Mantis driver)

I noticed that too on the C code:

If keypress comes from the remote control,
driver does both "push down" and "release" immediately.

Some years ago I made a version that did something like this:

I measured that a remote control sends "key pressed" in about 20ms cycles.

Thus I decided that the driver can do following:

Whe key '1' is pressed initially, send "key 1 pressed to input layer".

If within 30ms a '1 pressed' comes from the remote control, driver keeps '1' as pressed (do nothing for input layer).
If there won't come a '1 pressed' from remote within 30ms, then driver sends "key 1 unpressed to input layer".

I don't know if there is any reusable algorithm (easilly usable code) for remote control drivers for this.

Regards,
Marko Ristola