Re: Terratec Cinergy 1400 DVB-T RC not working anymore

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Jarod Wilson <jarod@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So there are really two issues here. First up, the default keymap
> isn't correct for this device, and second, the behavior of the
> hardware and/or driver is terrible, as only ~20% of keypresses
> are getting though. The first is easy enough to remedy. The second
> probably requires someone with the hardware to dig into its IR
> handling routines in the kernel. (I haven't got the hardware).

Jarod,

If this is something you have an interest in digging into, I can
probably find some cx88 hardware to loan you.  I don't have the
Terratec board in question, but I probably have a PCTV 800i which I
believe also does sampling via GPIO.

Let me know if you're interested,

Devin

--