the focus terms or sequences

Hi Laurent,

I heard of that there was a chance between you and Sylwester telling about the menu entries focus,
and so after that, probably this menu style of the patch I sent, need to be more upgraded.
So, can you tell me the kind or sequence of the UVC device breifly?

I guess the word *AUTO* at the UVC device means doing focus continuously, not once or one time.
But, at the sensors I used the *AUTO* focus means doing focus once, on the other hand *CONTINUOUS*
means doing continuously. So, we need to be clear terms about focus.

At the sensor I used, the focus needs 3 kinds of commands:
1) setting mode
  : it makes the lens initial position for each AF(Normal, Continuous, Night mode Focus, etc),
    and set the AF status Idle.
2) execute AF
  : doing the move of the lens
3) read AF status
  : checking the lens status(Focus failed, Focus success, Idle, Busy)
    and do the proper jobs.

I don't know uvc case well, so, If you share about this, it can be help.

Thanks,
Heungjun Kim