RE: V4L2 'brainstorming' meeting in Warsaw, March 2011

Hello again!

As I promised I've prepared some additional travel information.

I would like to recommend Polonia Palace Hotel. It is located in the center of Warsaw,
quite near Samsung office. I've checked and they have free rooms for the 13-20 period
(I've assumed 3 days of 'brainstorming' and weekend for sightseeing). You can book
rooms online on their webpage: http://www.poloniapalace.com/

Getting to Warsaw should be quite easy. I assume that everyone will come by plane.
There is only one airport in the Warsaw (Warsaw Chopin Airport - 'WAW' airport code)
which is located about 10km from the city center. The easiest way to the city center
is to take taxi. It should cost about 40-50 PLN (10-12 euro).

To get to the Samsung Office you can make a 10-15 minutes' walk or take a subway (it is
only 1 stop from 'Metro Centrum' station to 'Metro Politechnika' station).

I've prepared a map with Samsung Office, Hotel Polonia and Airport:
http://tinyurl.com/4tubbyu

If you decide to stay a bit longer in Warsaw, I recommend to check sightseeing
information from the Palace Hotel: http://www.poloniapalace.com/discover-warsaw-en.html
>From the city center it is quite near to most sightseeing attractions (like Old Town,
Palace of Culture and Science, Nowy Swiat street).

Best regards
--
Marek Szyprowski
Samsung Poland R&D Center