Re: Kernel configuration for ov9655 on the PXA27x Quick Capture Interface

Hi Paolo,

Am 17.02.2011 22:13, schrieb Paolo Santinelli:
Does exist an older kernel version that I can patch (
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/16548/) in order to use the ov9655
sensor ?
you can find updated patches in my openembedded overlay.
http://git.berlios.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=openrobotix;a=tree;f=recipes/linux

The ov9655 is part of my linux-bebot.patch.

Regards,
    Stefan

Paolo