Re: Siano SMS1140 DVB Receiver on Debian 5.0 (Lenny)

Em 11-02-2011 12:39, jamenson@xxxxxxxxxx escreveu:
> Hi everyone.
>
> I'm sorry if my question is a newbie question. I have a DVB receiver (Siano SMS1140).
<snip/>
> using settings for BRAZIL

I'm assuming that what you're trying to do is to use it for ISDB-T, right?

You may find some useful info (in Portuguese) at:
http://br-linux.org/2010/tv-digital-brasileira-no-linux-mais-drivers-experimentais-disponiveis/

The tree indicated there is outdated (it was a test tree I've created some time ago). The latest
drivers are available at the main devel tree. You may use the media_build tree to download and
compile with your kernel version:
	http://git.linuxtv.org/media_build.git

Also, AFAIK, vdr doesn't work with ISDB-T. The only application that I know for sure that works
with h.264/aac isdb-t decoding is vlc.

Cheers,
Mauro.