soc-camera: experimental git trees, please review / test

Hi all

I've pushed 2 branches to my git repository at
http://linuxtv.org/git/gliakhovetski/v4l-dvb.git - soc_camera-vb2 and
devel-2.6.39. As is easy to guess from the names, the former one contains
patches for the videobuf2 support by soc_camera and the latter one
contains patches queued for 2.6.39.

The videobuf2 branch contains just the 3 patches I posted before:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.video-input-infrastructure/28658
and is meant to encourage users and developers to test the already ported
to vb2 sh_mobile_ceu_camera driver and to port further camera host
drivers.

The devel-2.6.39 branch accumulates a few patches, I've collected so far.
Its purpose is to let submitters verify, whether they agree with how I
pushes their patches, occasionally slightly modified, and whether I've
lost any patches without commenting back, why I'm not applying it in its
latest form. There is also one patch in the set, that can have impact on
all soc_camera users:

commit 5c39a57a8b50f72e5d2020a0c6b5c3433f2397fc
Author: Anatolij Gustschin <agust@xxxxxxx>

    V4L: soc-camera: start stream after queueing the buffers

I've tested it on i.MX31, SuperH, PXA270, would be nice to also have it
tested on other soc-camera platforms. My concern is, that with this patch
we change the order, in which the host and the client(s) drivers start
streaming. Specifically, before this patch we first started streaming on
the client, e.g., on an i2c sensor, upon which it would start sending
frames. After that we start the host driver, so it has valid data
immediately available and can immediately start capturing it. After this
patch, we first start the host driver and _trust_ it to sit and wait until
we also start the client. If, however, for some reason some hosts will
start capturing immediately, they will capture invalid data. So, unless
someone can concince me, that no sane video set up will ever do this, I'd
like this to be explicitly tested on as many platforms as possible.

Enjoy;)

Thanks
Guennadi
---