soc-camera: RGB888, RBG8888 and JPEG formats not supported in v4l2_mbus_pixelcode

Hi Guennadi,

We are developing a Camera Host and Sensor driver for our ST specific SoC and are
using the soc-camera framework for the same. Our Camera Host supports a number of
YUV, RGB formats in addition to JPEG and Mode3C(color filler mode) formats.

1. I have a few questions regarding the pixel formats supported in enum v4l2_mbus_pixelcode.
While formats like RGB888 and RGB8888 are supported by V4L2_PIX_FMT_* macros, I
couldn't find corresponding support in V4L2_MBUS_FMT_* .

2. Similar is the case for JPEG format. I could see a discussion between you and QingXu for
adding JPEG support in soc-camera framework here http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-media/msg27980.html
Could you please let me know if the JPEG support has already been added to the soc-camera framework or
are there plans to add the same in near future.

3. Also please let me know which formats should be reported by

static const struct soc_mbus_pixelfmt st_camera_formats[]

in the camera host driver? Are these, the pixel formats supported by:
	a. Camera Host
	b. Camera sensor
	c. Or formats supported both by the Host and Sensor

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Bhupesh
ST Microelectronics