Re: [Linux-uvc-devel] Logitech C910 driver problem

Radek,
Please attach the full dmesg output when starting video capture with
the second camera.
Also increase log verbosity first:

something like this:
rmmod uvcvideo
modprobe uvcvideo trace=65535

You should also refer your capture settings (if I remember MJPG
640x480@24 fps) and that if you use one c910 and one c600 everything
works fine.

Note: Cc linux-media since you also posted this thread there.

Regards,
Paulo