Re: RFC: V4L2 driver for Qualcomm MSM camera.

Thanks for the comments - certainly good arguments to our lawyers :-)... actually the information of how to config the ISP HW is requested to be protected for now, we are working on certain degree of openness.

The HW config code is just a small part of the user space (daemon) tasks, the user space code also processes ISP states, carries out 3A algorithm and perform post processing features, etc. which will have to be protected, this is the reason why the daemon is used in QC solution.