Re: ngene & Satix-S2 dual problems

On 26 Dec 2010, at 14:40, Ludovic BOUÉ wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a Satix-S2 Dual and I'm trying to get to work without his CI in a first time. I'm trying ngene-test2
> from http://linuxtv.org/hg/~endriss/ngene-test2/ under
> 2.6.32-21-generic.
>
> It contains too much nodes (extra demuxes, dvrs & nets):

Yes, if you read this thread back you will see why and that it doesn't prevent anything working.

> was working with stable driver dans 1.5 firmware.

Again back in the thread you will see that with the in kernel driver (I hesitate to use the description stable) there is a serious problem when both tuners are in use, this work in progress driver fixes that problem.

The extra nodes are a pain, especially when you have a lot of tuners in one machine but tuners that stop working mid recording are much more of a pain!

Andre--