Re: Simple request : mini-pcie analog TV capture card

Fernando,

You should send questions to linux-media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as the video4linux list is mostly dead.

The Yuan MPC718 is supported by the cx18 driver, but it is mini-pci (not mini-pcie) and has hardware mpeg2 encoding, which may be overkill for your needs.

Regards,
Andy