Add support for "Quanta Computer, Inc. ACER HD User Facing"

Hi everyone,

the people in the company I work for are all using Ubuntu 24.04 on a specific model of Acer laptops. The only problem is that the webcam isn't working. A quick workaround on GitHub Gist <https://gist.github.com/FruitSnaxx5752/b6c82f8429e760049ad6f30e5d0dbea9> suggests that adding the Device and Vendor IDs to the UVC driver works just fine. Since I don't want to rely on that workaround and manually load in that patched kernel module all the time I'd like to share my Device and Vendor IDs with you so that support for that webcam can be added for everyone. They are 0408:4033.

Thanks for your help. If you have questions feel free to ask them, I have the device always with me so I can quickly debug any issues.

~Leonie