Re: New media framework user space usage

Hello,

2010/12/7 Guennadi Liakhovetski <g.liakhovetski@xxxxxx>:
> Hi Bastian
>
> On Tue, 7 Dec 2010, Bastian Hecht wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I succesfully got out images reliably. I just the nokia-tree and mixed
>> up your mt9t031 and Laurent's mt9t001 code. It's just a barebone that
>> gets images in default size. It's not cleaned up yet, but I post what
>> I have.
>
> Thanks! Will have a look and give them a try. If you like, I can try to
> help you cleaning up the patches and mainlining them - at least to
> Laurent's tree;)

That would be superb, as we do not continue our mt9p031 development
because we try an Omnivion chip. On the other hand, I received so much
support here, that I want the driver code to be in open hands and not
the bin.

Sung Hee develops on the mt9p031, too. We should try to mainline the
mt9p031 code.

cheers,

 Bastian