features/fixes request...

Hello,

First of all, I want to thank linux-media developers the chance they give us to use our devices.

I use a BestBuy EasyTV Hybrid ( ID eb1a:2881 eMPIA Technology, Inc. EM2881 Video Controller) dvb-t tuner to watch tv using xc3028-v27.fw and works pretty well, but I detect three annoyances I think could be fixable.

1) This device does not appear in cards choosing list. I have to make it work through em28xx module for cards 10 and 11 thanks to a blog entry I found.

2) After resuming from kernel suspension mode with this device plugged-in and kernel modules em28xx, em28xx-dvb and dvb-usb loaded, system freezes and is necessary to reboot. (I'm using 2.6.36.1 kernel)

3) And finally, less important but very useful for spanish audience, I miss some channels tunning using scan command from linuxtv dvb-apps hg repository. This are the channels not detected:

* TVE-HD
* La Sexta HD
* La Sexta 2
* La Sexta 3