Fix adapter number on DVB-T AF9015

Hello everybody! I have a KWorld USB Dual DVB-T TV Stick (DVB-T 399U)
and it works great. I have more DVB adapter so I fix the adapter
number with modprobe option:

$ cat /etc/modprobe.d/options.conf
#Tevii S470 DVB-S2
options cx23885 adapter_nr=6
#Kworld dual DVB-T
options dvb_usb_af9015 adapter_nr=4,5

This way I have all adapters fixed to a number I need.

The problem is that I just buy an other DVB-T device, the AVerMedia
AVerTV Volar Black HD (A850), and it use the same firmware (Afatech
AF9015).

The question is: how can I fix 2 adapters with modprobe options?

Is very important to me to know which adapter number has each device,
because the Kworld device fails on EIT active scan, so I disable it on
MythTV.

Thanks for all your help and best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano