Re: new UVC thermal camera vid:pid and quirk

Hi BrettRD

Thanks for your report.

Do you want to give it a try at sending a patch for the device?

It looks something like this:
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-media/20221101-easycam-v3-1-2c9881a7a4f7@xxxxxxxxxxxx/

Make sure the vid:pids are alphabetically ordered.

Regards!

--
Ricardo Ribalda