Re: [GIT PULL FOR 6.11] Imagination E5010 JPEG encoder

+Andrew,

Hi Sebastian, Hans, Andrew,

On 11/06/24 21:25, Sebastian Fricke wrote:
> Hey Hans & Mauro,
>
> Doesn't include the math changes and
> https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/project/linux-media/patch/20240607133253.3559339-1-devarsht@xxxxxx/
> has to be taken separately, as discussed here:
> https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/project/linux-media/patch/20240604105335.2257629-1-devarsht@xxxxxx/#158409

I see Andy mentioned here [1] that math.h is orphaned and nobody behind it.
And I see changes in these files getting pulled in along with subsystem
specific changes [2].

So just wanted to check if it's possible to include math.h related patches too
directly in this PR itself since they were already reviewed/Acked and I guess
this be a simpler path since they need to be applied on top of current set of
patches in this PR.

So, Could you please let me know if it's possible to include all the 13
patches sent across [3] in this PR itself or some other path need to be taken
for math.h related patches?

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/all/ZmHDWeuezCEgj20m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
[2]:
https://lore.kernel.org/all/20230803131918.53727-1-andriy.shevchenko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/T/#u