Max DVB-T tuners per USB 2.0 BUS?

Does anyone have experience with the max number of tuners you can use
with the available bandwidth of  USB 2.0?

Assuming I'm using Avermedia with Afatech AF9015  devices on USB.

How many of theses tuner devices put on the USB bus and watch standard
TV?   How many and watch HD 1080 resolution?

I currently have two devices and it works fine.     If i have 2/4/8 more
devices at what point do I need another USB bus?

Thanks,

Karl